Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Online Class

I just finished a 5 day online class that is chock full of techniques using Distress and Ranger products.  For only $25 there was so much information that I think it might be the best value out there!  Below are some of the technique tags from the first day of the class using the Distress Paints. (yes, this was just the first day!!!)  There were more techniques that day but I forgot to photograph them. I have lots more to share, so come back soon.  Please comment below if you like what you see.

Industrial Technique
Using embossing folder and Black ink
Altered Surfaces (the letters)

 Colored Crackle (LOVE this technique!)

 Stamping Resist 




2 comments:

  1. Soooo cool!! Love that colored crackle technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite!!! Thanks for commenting, Kristie!!!

    ReplyDelete