Friday, March 4, 2016

And the Winners Are...




Thank you all for the kind comments on my last blog post!  I put everyone who commented's name in a random "picker" and here is who won the ArtFoamies stamps:

Patti (Annonymous)

Cyndi Cesare

Karen Blanck

Susanne Rose

Please PM or email me your addresses so that I can get these out in the mail by Monday or Tuesday. If you are international, that is fine but it may take longer to get to you.  The stamps are very light! Also, if you want to request a particular stamp, that is fine but I can't guarantee that you will get your request since I only have one of each.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kathy.b.adams.1

Email:  kadams0203@gmail.com.

Just let me know which way so I know to check my mail or PM.  If I don't hear from you by Monday, I will pick someone else.

Thanks for playing, and happy stamping!

Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment