Monday, October 24, 2016

Falling Leaves With Gel Press

Check out my tutorial about how I made these mixed media leaf streamers on the Gel Press® blog today.  


I had lots of leftover leaves and wanted to share what I made with them.


I knew these colorful leaves would make really pretty cards but I wanted to make art that I could hang on my wall. So I came up with this layered collage.  










I love this 12" x 12" shadow box frame I got at Michaels that allows me to pick the depth I need.  I get them on sale half off (about $10) and then grab a bunch in black and white to keep on hand for projects like this. I've done mixed media scrapbook layouts and given them as gifts ready to hang on the wall. 


So what kind of crafty fall projects are on your desk? Are you working on Christmas projects yet?Leave me some comment love below!

Till next time, 

Kathy

1 comment: